Education: Brunel University. Motorsport Engineering, The Race Drivers Academy
Sporting Interested: All motor sports, Triathlon
Other Interests: Fitness, Motorsport Engineering
- Named as 2014 KX Akademy member backed by British Touring Car star Jason Plato
- British MSA Endurance Champion 2012
- Ginetta GT4 Supercup Vice Champion 2014
- BRDC Rising Star
- Qualified ARDS Performance Driving Instructor
- Pure McLaren Experience Pro Driver and Instructor
- Want2Race Scholarship Head Judge
- Ginetta GT5 Challenge 2013 – 7 podiums with 3 wins
- Completed GP3 test with Carlin Motorsport in Abu Dhabi
- 2013 Henry Surtees Karting Challenge Champion
- The Comet Newspaper Sports Personality of the year 2014 & 2013
This Website is presented to you to introduce and showcase the hard work that I put into my racing career both on and off track, to build my personal brand as a Professional Racing Driver, and show the results that this hard work delivers!
For a long time I have recognised that becoming a professional, in one of the most glamorous sports in the world, requires more than just a very fast driver. Everyday throughout my career I am learning the best ways to maximize the business behind the sport, to work with sponsor partners, clients, and organisations to improve their commercial opportunities.
This hard work to be the fastest on track and build a defining brand has seen me differentiated from other racing drivers to be selected as 1 of 36 British Racing Drivers Club “Rising Stars” worldwide and selected as 1 of 6 drivers to be supported by British Touring Car legend, Jason Plato in the Tesco backed KX Akademy.
In the future I aim to build my personal brand as well as become an internationally renowned Grand Touring (GT) champion and I am looking to continue to develop my career in the future.
Please check the News section for details on my plans as they’re confirmed.
2015 – Various Endurance Championships
- British University Graduate Championship. WINNER
- Endurance Racing Series Round 1 Rockingham. Team BRIT/Newbridge Motorsport. WINNER
- Ginetta USA, Sunset 300, FARA Series. Podium, Fastest lap.
- Want2Race Scholarship Head Judge alongside Paul O’Neil
- Race of Champions ROC Factor Top 10 Finalist
2014 Ginetta GT4 Supercup – Ginetta G55
- Announced as part of the Tesco backed KX Akademy Scheme mentored by the most successful BTCC driver ever, Jason Plato
- Vice Champion Ginetta GT4 Supercup
- Most amount of fastest laps in the 2014 championship. 5 WIns, 12 podiums.
2013 Ginetta GT5 Challenge – Ginetta G40
- Part of the SV21 team sponsored by Nationwide Driver Supply (NDS). 3 race wins, 8 poidums
- Tested GP3 with Carlin Motorsport in Abu Dhabi at the Yas Marina Circuit
- British Racing Drivers Club – BRDC “Rising Star” 2013
- Henry Surtees Challenge Winner – GP3 test with Carlin Motorsport
2012 Britcar Endurance Championship – Porsche Carrera Cup Car
- British Endurance Champion 2012. Part of Strata21 team who have qualified on pole 4 times and had 2 class wins and second place to secure their class championship
2011 Sports 2000 Pinto, Sports 2000 Duratec & Toyota MR2 Series
- Pinto – 2 race wins from 5, 2 lap records
- MR2 – 6 race wins from 6 races, 5 pole positions
- Porsche Carrera Cup test drive at Silverstone. Matched established Carrera drivers times in his first drive
2010 Toyota MR2 Series
- 3rd car meeting took pole position and set a new lap record. Won 4th car meeting