David Pittard is giving away 2 tickets to the Autosport Show on Saturday 10th of January! The lucky winners will also join David in the Adrenaline Zone to sit alongside and ride shotgun as he hurls a nimble Ginetta G40 around the Adrenaline Zone circuit!
All you have to do is ReTweet any Tweet referencing the competition on this webpage! The winner will be announced 17:00 on Thursday 8th January! Good Luck!
Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the competition is David Pittard (“we”), 35 Sollershott East, Letchworth, SG6 3JN.
- Entry into the competition is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the competition you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be based in England and must be aged 18 or over on the Closing Date (as defined below).
- To enter the competition you must retweet the appropriate message from the @David_Pittard/ @GinettaCars Twitter account(s)
- Only entries received by 5pm on Thursday 8 January 2015 (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the competition. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be processed.
- We does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. In the event that after a winner is notified that they are a winner The FA becomes aware that their entry was not in accordance with these terms and conditions, The FA may withdraw the prize immediately and allocate it to a new entrant.
- There will be 1 prize for the competition, each of which shall consist of two tickets to the Autosport Show at the NEC in Birmingham on the 10th January 2015
- The winners will be selected at random from all valid entrants received by the Closing Date.
- Winners must be able to make their way to and from The NEC on the day.
- All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside David Pittard’s control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes and we accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
- The competition winners will be notified by a direct message on Twitter on 08 January 2015.
- The tickets to The Autosport Show are issued subject to their terms and conditions, which the competition winners are deemed to accept in full.
- Winners will be asked to provide their full name, contact address and contact telephone number. If such information is not provided within a reasonable time of such request, David Pittard reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award such prize to a different winner.
- We will use the information that entrants provide to process the competition and if an entrant is a winner we may publish their name and town of residence on David Pittard’s website and we may require them to participate in publicity
- No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this competition except with the prize winners
- David Pittard accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition, not being able to enter into the competition or accepting and/or using any prize. David Pittard further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of David Pittard for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party’s negligence.
- Full details of the prize and the name of the competition winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address to: Twitter Autosport Show Tickets Comp, David Pittard, 35 Sollershott East, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 3JN.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Here are the winners, James Power and his son Joel after their passenger rides in the Adrenaline Arena at the Autosport Show!