Want to get recognised and WIN a signed & framed photo of your favourite Lanan Racing driver?
Course you do, and here’s your chance! The #PitPix photo competition is your chance to WIN a signed & framed copy of your own photo by Lanan Racing GT drivers DAVID PITTARD, ALEX REED & F3 drivers TOBY SOWERY & AARON DICOMBERTI
All you need to do is upload your best photos to social media (FB, Twitter, Instagram), use the hash tag #PitPix, your best photo of one or more of the Lanan Racing drivers over each of the 7 British GT & British F3 race meetings, between the set times to be in with a chance to win! So get your artistic side out and tweet in your best camera snaps! Good Luck!
- Entrants must enter competition via the mechanic stated in point 3 to enter the prize draw.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. To enter, entrants must:
-Follow @David_Pittard on Twitter & Instagram, like David Pittard Motorsport
-Post an image featuring one or more of the 3 Lanan race cars (in the BGT, & F3), drivers or trucks on Twitter, including a mention of #PitPix in the tweet
-David Pittard,& Lanan Racing accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- The competition begins at FP1 until the final race of the weekend.
5. All images entered will be viewed and judged. The winner will be notified via a direct message on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook the next Tuesday after the 2017 British GT Meeting. Judges decision will be final.
6. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter via the email address specified in the message, setting out their contact details and address within 3 days, the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from all valid entries.
7. David Pittard will send out the prize, 7 days after the preceding BGT race meeting. The prize available is a printed, framed and signed image of the Lanan driver/drivers featured in the winning image.
9.To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading.
10. The entrants will surrender any copy writes to the image apon entry and image maybe used for promotion by promoters
11. The promoters will not take any liability if the prize is lost or damaged upon receipt.
12.The Promoter is David Pittard, 35 Sollershott East, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 3JN